More Trouble for Nigeria As COVID-19 Hits Harder With 1,133 Fresh Cases Reported on Wednesday (See Full List of States Affected)
More trouble for Nigeria as COVID-19 hits harder with 1,133 fresh cases reported on Wednesday.
This is the second time Nigeria is recording over 1,000 cases and the second highest since February when the pandemic broke out.
The highest figures of 1,148 so far was posted on 18 December, 2020.
The new figures represent an increase from the 999 cases recorded on Tuesday.
Lagos and Abuja lead as usual with huge infections. While Lagos raked in 397 new cases, Abuja ramps up 357 fresh cases.
Total confirmed COVID-19 cases in Nigeria stand at 80,922, with 69,274 survivors discharged and 1,236 deaths reported after five people were killed by the virus yesterday.
New cases were recorded in 17 States and the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Abuja on Wednesday.
See figures below –
More Trouble for Nigeria As COVID-19 Hits Harder With 1,133 Fresh Cases Reported on Wednesday (See Full List of States Affected
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom