The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, has made another donation of N20 million to the Osun State Government to support the effort to cushion the effect of COVID-19 on the residents.
Osun State, as at Friday, ranks third amongst the states with confirmed cases of COVID-19.
It has 30 confirmed cases out of the total 198 in Nigeria as released by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control.
The money has been transferred into the Osun State Government dedicated COVID-19 account domiciled with UBA.
The General Overseer noted that by the donation, the mission “acknowledges the efforts of the state government in curbing the spread of the Virus in the state and prayed that God would put an end to COVID 19, not just in Nigeria but in the entire world in the mighty name of Jesus”.
This new donation is coming just as Pastor Adeboye made a donation of 8,000 hand sanitisers, 8,000 surgical face masks and 200,000 hand gloves to support the efforts of the Lagos State Government in equipping the medical staff with necessary protective gears needed to contain the COVID-19 pandemic on March 31, 2020 at the Yaba Infectious Diseases Centre.
It will be recalled that ahead of the Coronavirus pandemic, Pastor Adeboye through the RCCG CSR delivered on the commitment of the church to strengthen and support the health system by donating 11 ICU beds fully fitted with Ventilators in Lagos, Ogun and Plateau States.
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation