The Inter Party Advisory Council in Lagos State (IPAC) led by Comrade Tade Ademola has CAUTIONED LAGOSIANS to be very OBEDIENT to the guidelines issued by Governor Babajide Sanwoolu on interpersonal behaviors as the covid 19 lockdown is relaxed from Monday 4th May 2020.
We want to reaffirm that prevention is better than cure.
Everybody must now observe cleanliness right from our bedroom and be our brother’s keeper.
Ensure use of face mask in Public places, sanitizer and periodic/regular hand washing.
Do not be in haste to enter any overcrowded vehicle or more than the stipulated no of passengers.
Use of gloves is very important for essential Workers, especially for currency handling.
We enjoin Lagosians to renew our efforts towards personal hygiene at home and work place
To win and overcome covid 19 in Lagos is a task that must be done and simply requires that we keep covid 19 out of our homes and environment.
LONG LIVE CITIZENS OF LAGOS STATE.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022