COVID-19: FG reduces petrol pump price to N123.50 litre
The Federal Government has announced a reduction of the pump price of the Premium Motor Spirit (PMS) to N123.50 per litre.
According to the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA), Executive Secretary, Mr. Abdulkadir Saidu, the new price takes effect from today, April 1, 2020.
In a statement in Abuja on Tuesday night, he said: “PPPRA, in line with the Government approval for a monthly review of Premium Motor Spirit (PMS) pump price, hereby announces Guiding PMS pump price of N123.50 per Litre.
“The Guiding price which becomes effective 1st April 2020, shall apply at all retail outlets nationwide for the month of April, 2020.
“PPPRA and other relevant regulatory Agencies shall continue to monitor compliance to extant regulations for a sustainable downstream petroleum sector. Members of the Public and all Oil Marketing Companies are to be guided accordingly.”
The Federal Government had last month decreased the pump price from a maximum band of N145 per litre to N125 per litre consequent upon the decline of the crude oil prices.
- Vacancy for Personal Assistant at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
- Ongoing Job recruitment in an Indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization
- Good News As Atiku Abubakar Commence Massive Recruitment weeks after sacking over 400 Staff
- 2020 Massive recruitment at American University of Nigeria
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC Recruitment How to Apply Now!
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Research Centres of Excellence In Nigerian Universities
- Kogi: We Must Reclaim Our Stolen Mandate — PDP Gives Musa Wada Hope
- 2023: Will Atiku Take Another Shot At The Presidency, What Are His Chances Of Wining?
- Serious Trouble In NDDC As Akpabio, Ex-NDDC Managing Director Fight Dirty
- Lockdown: One Feared Dead As Police, Thugs Ransack Ogun Community
Share this post with your Friends on