The National Examinations Council (NECO) has postponed the 2020 national common entrance examination indefinitely over the Coronavirus outbreak in the country.
In a statement by the Head, Information and Public Relations Division, Azeez Sani, the examination into Federal Unity Colleges earlier slated for Saturday, March 28 has been moved to a later date.
Sani explained that the “decision is in deference to the various measures being put in place by the Federal and State Governments to curtail the potential spread of Coronavirus (COV1D-19).”
According to him, a new date for the examination will be communicated to candidates and other stakeholders in due course.
He also apologised for “any inconveniences the postponement might have caused our esteemed candidates and other stakeholders.”
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited