The National Examinations Council (NECO) has postponed the 2020 national common entrance examination indefinitely over the Coronavirus outbreak in the country.
In a statement by the Head, Information and Public Relations Division, Azeez Sani, the examination into Federal Unity Colleges earlier slated for Saturday, March 28 has been moved to a later date.
Sani explained that the “decision is in deference to the various measures being put in place by the Federal and State Governments to curtail the potential spread of Coronavirus (COV1D-19).”
According to him, a new date for the examination will be communicated to candidates and other stakeholders in due course.
He also apologised for “any inconveniences the postponement might have caused our esteemed candidates and other stakeholders.”
- Landmark University Recruitment 2021 & Jobs Vacancies (5 Positions)
- Management Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Graduate Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360