COVID-19: The Only Thing I Have Left Now Is My Virginity And Am Ready To Sell It To The Highest Bidder To Get Money — Nigerian Model Says
As Nigerians continue to lament the effects of the COVID-19 lockdown on them, Diamond Celebrities reached out to former beauty queen and business woman, Onyinye Ilechukwu, popularly known as African Somma to know how she is coping with the current situation.
She lamented that the lockdown has crumbled her business and other sources of her income . “We have been indoors for over a month now, all our sources of income shut down, we are only here consuming all that we have saved up, no help or support from the government.
As things are now, the only thing I have left now is my virginity and am ready to sell it to the highest bidder to get money, this is a very serious matter you know…” she said.
Well, interested people can contact her on Instagram @onyinyeilechukwu
- BREAKING!! Many Confirmed Missing As Truck Plunges Into River In Lagos
- 2023 Presidency: North Considering Jonathan To Take Over From Buhari
- Ondo Governorship Election: Fear Grips APC As Makinde, Tambuwal, Mimiko Meet To Forge Last Minute Alliance To …
- Nationwide Strike: Airspace Joins NLC, Vow To Shutdown Operation
- Disregard Fake News, ASUU Strike Is Still On — UNILAG Chairman