Nigeria has recorded ten new coronavirus cases, the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) announced in a tweet on Thursday.
The new infections were recorded in Lagos State (7) and Abuja (3).
This now brings the total number of infections in the country to 184.
The total number of cased in Lagos is now 98 and Abuja 34.
NCDC tweeted, “Ten new cases of COVID19 have been reported in Nigeria – seven in Lagos and three in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
“As of 08:00 pm on 2nd of April, there are 184 confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported in Nigeria. Twenty have been discharged with two deaths.
“Currently, Lagos has 98 confirmed cases, FCT- 38, Osun – 14, Oyo- eight, Akwa Ibom- five, Ogun- four, Edo- four, Kaduna- four, Bauchi- three, Enugu- two, Ekiti- two, Rivers-
one, and Benue- one.”
Noteworthy is the fact that Osun had on Thursday afternoon said that it recorded six new cases, but they were not reflected in the new cases announced later in the day by NCDC.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager