Following the outbreak of Coronavirus in Nigeria and the current lock down policy of Cross River State Government, a Non-Governmental Organization, Rhema Relief Shelter Initiative on Monday carried out an reached to 400 households in Calabar beginning from Adiabo, Obong of Calabar Edidem Ekpo Okon Abasi Otu (V) the fifth home town as part of their humanitarian services to cushion the effect of Covid-19 stay at home in Calabar Communities.
The Monarch who was represented by Chief Joseph Edet commended the effort of the NGO for their timely benevolence and urges politicians and public spirited individuals to give helping hands to vulnerable and less privileged members of the society in the face of Covid-19 pandemic.
A Spokesman of the NGO, Mr Reuben Baka disclosed that the donation was their way of giving back to the society and helping the people cope with the stress caused by Covid-19 pandemic.
He tasked communities to indulge hand washing with running tap and soap as a mechanism in every households while urging them to continue observing social distancing and stay at home directive of the State Government.
Some beneficiaries of the communities visited who spoke to our medium thanked Rhema Relief Shelter Initiative for reaching out to them.
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Latest Job Recruitment at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Recruitment at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- Job Employment Opportunities at the African Union
- New Job Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria in an Oil and Gas Company
- Job Recruitment at the United Bank for Africa Plc