Chairman of Warri North Local Government Council, Delta State, Hon. Aduge Okorodudu says the foods, cash and other donations made by the member representing Warri Federal Constituency at the Federal House of Representatives, Chief Thomas Ereyitomi reached all people of Warri North and that both the jaws, Itsekiri and non indigenes benefited from it in the COVID 2019 sit at home lockdown order by the government.
Hon. Okorodudu in an appreciation terse to Chief Ereyitomi described the Warri Rep member as a gift from God to Warri federal constituency, noting that in such a tough time as the moment he has always shown that he loves the people at any time and season.
The Warri North Local Government Chairman commended Hon. Ereyitomi for standing firm for the people whenever the need arises just as he has displayed quality representation by providing stimulus packages to his constituents to cushion the effect of COVID nineteen stay at home directive by the state government which is to help mitigate the spread of the dreaded Corinavirus.
He on behalf the Warri North Legislative Arm and Executive of the Council appreciated Chief Ereyitomi for doing more than expected from him.
It would be recalled that the Warri House of Representatives Member, Chief Ereyitomi had donated millions of naira to Warri South, Warri North and Warri South-West local government areas in order to support the people of his constituents to survive during the hardship occasioned by the COVID nineteen pandemic lockdown and stay at home directive by the government.
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation