The National Coordinator PDP Youth Alliance, Dr Charles Omini has called on President Muhammdu Buhari to change strategy on the fight against Covid 19. Almajiris Are Welcomed, Free To Stay In Imo — Governor Uzodinma
Omini who faulted the President approach, says it has not yielded any positive results.
Continuing, the PDP Youth Alliance Coordinator called on the President to declare a state of emergency in the health sector and revamp the sector. BREAKING!! China’s Embassy Reveals The Whereabouts Of The Chinese Doctors Sent To Nigeria
Omini stated that, with the President approach it is now clear that the Government that has been in power for 5 years has no agenda for Nigerians.
He called on the All Progressive Congress (APC) led federal government to know that Nigerians have lost hope and confidence on its style of leadership since its achievements are only on the Social Media. BREAKING!! NYSC DG Finally Speaks On Mobilization Of Prospective Corps Members (See Date)
Omini advised Nigerians to redouble their and engage on more viable economic activities and programmes to save the country from its present economic chaos.
- Zonal Manager at the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Population Services International ( PSI )
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Job Vacancies at Zenith Insurance Careers
- Massive Oil and Gas Job Vacancies in Nigeria for Graduates and Experience.