The National Coordinator PDP Youth Alliance, Dr Charles Omini has called on President Muhammdu Buhari to change strategy on the fight against Covid 19. Almajiris Are Welcomed, Free To Stay In Imo — Governor Uzodinma
Omini who faulted the President approach, says it has not yielded any positive results.
Continuing, the PDP Youth Alliance Coordinator called on the President to declare a state of emergency in the health sector and revamp the sector. BREAKING!! China’s Embassy Reveals The Whereabouts Of The Chinese Doctors Sent To Nigeria
Omini stated that, with the President approach it is now clear that the Government that has been in power for 5 years has no agenda for Nigerians.
He called on the All Progressive Congress (APC) led federal government to know that Nigerians have lost hope and confidence on its style of leadership since its achievements are only on the Social Media. BREAKING!! NYSC DG Finally Speaks On Mobilization Of Prospective Corps Members (See Date)
Omini advised Nigerians to redouble their and engage on more viable economic activities and programmes to save the country from its present economic chaos.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health