Nigeria’s First Lady, Aisha Buhari has warned the Inspector General of Police against intimidating Busola Dakolo and her husband, Timi over the rape allegation against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA.
Busola had come out openly to accuse Fatoyinbo of raping her 20 years ago when she was still 16 years old, but Fatoyinbo denied the allegation.
On Saturday, the police summoned singer, Timi Dakolo and his wife, Busola to Abuja on Tuesday over alleged falsehood, mischief and threat to life and criminal conspiracy,
Reacting to this on her Twitter account, Aisha called attention of the Inspector General of Police to a story from Sahara Reporters titled: Policemen storm Busola Dakolo’s residence.
And on top she left no doubt where she stands with the array of hashtags :
“ATTENTION : INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE #SayNoToRape #JusticeForRapeVictims #SayNoToIntimidation,” she tweeted.
Aisha M. Buhari
ATTENTION : INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE #SayNoToRape #JusticeForRapeVictims #SayNoToIntimidation https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1152619338492497925 …
BREAKING: Policemen Storm Busola Dakolo’s Residence | Sahara Reporters
Sources at the Dakolo residence said the policemen, numbering three, were trying to force them (Dakolos) to go to Abuja against their will. @timidakolo @PoliceNG @cozaglobal
READ MORE: http://bit.ly/2M1Bf6k
Twitter Ads info and privacy
6,201 people are talking about this
– PM News
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022