The Senior Pastor, Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA, Biodun Fatoyinbo, has responded to court summon filed by photographer, Busola Dakolo, over rape allegations.
She told the High Court that the rape had adversely affected her marital sex life and demanded a letter of apology from Fatoyinbo to show remorse.
Mrs. Dakolo, in a suit filed on her behalf by her lawyer, Pelumi Olajengbesi and Co of Law corridor, demanded that Pastor Fatoyinbo should tender an apology on two national newspapers and national television station for seven days consecutively and pay N10m for the total cost of demands in relation to the suit.
Responding to summon by the Abuja High Court and Busola’s insistence that he defiled her, Fatoyinbo said he had not received any court document.
He urged Busola Dakolo to stop lying over the alleged rape allegation against him.
On his Instagram page, Fatoyinbo wrote: “We have heard the latest report. We have not received any court document and if we do, we would respond accordingly because we have utmost respect for the law
“I normally would not respond to news. But will do so ONLY THIS TIME. Allow me to respond in Pidgin English. “ stop lying up an dan “
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group