Cristiano Ronaldo just scored four goals as Portugal beat Lithuania in Euro 2020 qualifying.
The Juventus forward has now scored 93 international goals, 16 behind Iran legend Ali Daei’s world record. He scored an early penalty, before Vytautas Andriuskevicius equalised.
Then Ronaldo’s 20-yard shot went in off the head of Lithuania goalkeeper Ernestas Setkus and he scored two more from Bernardo Silva passes, before William Carvalho’s injury-time fifth.
Tonight’s result keeps Portugal in an automatic qualifying place, five points behind Group B leaders Ukraine. It was an eighth international hat-trick for 34-year-old Ronaldo, who also scored four against in Andorra in 2016.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group