Solomon Ugo, Calabar
Mrs Nkasi, while disclosing this in Calabar during a felicitation visit by the Interim Executive of Ukelle Progressive Forum (UPF) on the occasion of her birthday dismissed sentiments of South, North and Central Ukelle dichotomy overtime as a major cloak on the wheels of progress.
“We are a young generation and one thing that has been lacking overtime is love. I am preaching the gospel of love, where there is love, there is development and peace.
Reiterating the popular saying that; “power is not given but taken”, she urged members of the forum to be proactive in order to assert themselves in the scheme of things in line with Governor Ben Ayade’s youth centered policies.
” You don’t need to hide behind anybody, I am urging us to take the bull by the horn so as to prevent people from taking what belongs to us”.
Interested in giving back to the society, Hon Nkasi, enjoined them to eschew gossips and call her attention to mistakes, ideas and superior contributions to move Ukelle forward.
“Call my attention if you have any issue or contribution as I am not interested in amassing wealth but giving back to the society”, she averred.
The Ukelle Progressive Forum on a reformation drive to partner the state government achieve its overall objective particularly the Ukelle interest had earlier constituted an interim executive which paid her a courtesy visit.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution