C’River/Ebonyi Communal Clashes: Linda Ayade Donates Relief Materials To Affected Communities In Obubra
The Cross River state authorities by means of the workplace of the First Lady,Dr Linda Ayade,has introduced succour to the plight of the displaced individuals of idoru group,in Obubra native authorities space, by making some presentation of reduction supplies of meals gadgets and clothes supplies to the safety committee chairman of Obubra,Hon Solomon Ekam.
The presentation by the state authorities is in partnership with Women Advancement for Economic and Leadership Foundation in Africa.The President and founder of WAELE/ARCELFA,Otunba Dr Basirat thanked the primary woman of Cross River for giving the group the chance to work with the state authorities to alleviate the plight of the much less privilege within the society.Cross River first woman is a Patron of WAELE/ARCELFA and was represented on the event by Hon Agnes Atsu, nationwide organising secretary of the group.
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Magu Cries Out, Says He Didn’t Tell The Panel That He Gave Osinbajo N4Billion
- N4Billion Saga: You Must Resign First Before You Take Me To Court — Ude Tells Osinbajo
- BREAKING!! Tinubu Receives Another Big Blow As APC Disqualifies His Candidate In Ondo
- BREAKING!! Lawyer Accuses FBI, US Govt Of Kidnapping Hushpuppi From Dubai (Read Argument)
- Cross River Youth Council Hails Imoke @59
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on