The Cross River state authorities by means of the workplace of the First Lady,Dr Linda Ayade,has introduced succour to the plight of the displaced individuals of idoru group,in Obubra native authorities space, by making some presentation of reduction supplies of meals gadgets and clothes supplies to the safety committee chairman of Obubra,Hon Solomon Ekam.
The presentation by the state authorities is in partnership with Women Advancement for Economic and Leadership Foundation in Africa.The President and founder of WAELE/ARCELFA,Otunba Dr Basirat thanked the primary woman of Cross River for giving the group the chance to work with the state authorities to alleviate the plight of the much less privilege within the society.Cross River first woman is a Patron of WAELE/ARCELFA and was represented on the event by Hon Agnes Atsu, nationwide organising secretary of the group.
- Buhari Begins Payment of N30,000 To 333,000 Artisans
- BREAKING: Buhari Reappoints INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu
- #EndSars: Raging Hoodlums Storm Church, Loot Food Items, Others
- BREAKING!! WTO’s Council To Officially Announce Okonjo-Iweala’s Choice As WTO DG Today
- SHOCKING!! Dogara Directs Immediate Release of Arrested Looters of His Residence