The Cross River state authorities by means of the workplace of the First Lady,Dr Linda Ayade,has introduced succour to the plight of the displaced individuals of idoru group,in Obubra native authorities space, by making some presentation of reduction supplies of meals gadgets and clothes supplies to the safety committee chairman of Obubra,Hon Solomon Ekam.
The presentation by the state authorities is in partnership with Women Advancement for Economic and Leadership Foundation in Africa.The President and founder of WAELE/ARCELFA,Otunba Dr Basirat thanked the primary woman of Cross River for giving the group the chance to work with the state authorities to alleviate the plight of the much less privilege within the society.Cross River first woman is a Patron of WAELE/ARCELFA and was represented on the event by Hon Agnes Atsu, nationwide organising secretary of the group.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021