The member representing Obubra/Etung Federal Constituency and the Chairman House of Representatives Committee on “Legislative, Budget and Research”, Rt. Hon Mike Etaba has applauded the Governor of Cross River State, Sir Ben Ayade and his Ebonyi State counterpart, Dave Umahi for restoring peace to the region.
Speaking to news men at Abakaliki, the Ebonyi State capital, Mike Etaba showered praises to both Governors and Bishop of Ogoja Dioceses for their unified and tireless efforts to ensuring that peace returns to those waring communities.
Applauding the Cross River and Ebonyi state youth for agreeing to lay down their arms and embrace peace, Etaba said the agreement both waring communities reached in today’s meeting is a clear indication that peace has come to stay.
Furthermore, Rt. Hon Mike Etaba pleaded with Cross Riverians to support the Governor Ben Ayade’s agenda for “Peace Keeping” across the state and other borderlands boundary disputes, adding that criticisms without suggesting sustainable solutions to help ameliorate the situation is nothing but cheap blackmails aimed at distracting the Governor from focusing on attending to issues bothering the people.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group