Godwin Ettah,The Hon Commissioner For Education, has today Led His Management Team To Cross River State House Of Assembly Committee On Education For a Three Year Assessment
Speaking to newsmen, Godwin Ettah took time to address the house on the achievements Of this administration in Education.
He appreciated the efforts of the governor, Sen Ben Ayade for his industrial drive and the systematic approaches he initiated in a bid to boost the educational sector in the state which is evidenced both at the national and state level.
Continuing, Ettah gave a breakdown of the visible achievements the ministry has recorded so far under his reign, which includes, Timely payment of salaries to Teachers, Ranking Of Cross river State as number 3 in the national ranking of WEAC, Award of 400 Contracts for the Construction and renovation of School buildings to Ultra modern Standards, The Construction of teachers training Centre at Biase local government area, Construction of perimeter fences at Schools by PTA and SUBEB intent on securing School lands, A tremendeous step up in NECO performance in the federation, Award of contract to construct a Canadian teachers training institute at Obudu local government area.
Haven Presented the above achievements to the house committee on education, Ettah said the challenges faced by the ministry are quite minor considering the total commitment of the governor, Ben Ayade on education matters.
He assured Cross riverians that the best is yet to come from the governor, Ben Ayade’s Led administration as the Governor is Committed to developing all sectors of the economy in the state which Education is one of the topmost Priorities.
He implore all Cross Riverians to stand by the Governor if they must achieve a vibrant economy which is the catalyst for sustainable development any where in the world.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager