C’River govt begins massive renovation of General Hospitals across the state
The Cross River State ministry of health is renovating, expanding and equipping general hospitals across the state .
The government has boosted the healthcare sector in the state by renovating the General Hospitals to a more than world-class standard for quality healthcare delivery.
On assumption of office, the two weeks old Commisioner for Health Dr Betta Edu has hit the ground running by rolling out her agenda in repositioning the health sector.
The ministry has since last week began the rehabilitation, upgrade and expansion of general hospital in the state, projects which are currently ongoing.”
The project entails the renovation and expansion of all general hospitals across the state, the maternity ward, laboratories, the administrative block and other sections, as well as the provision of modern equipments.
The renovation and expansion was necessary in order to meet up with the growing number of patients who flock to the hospitals and prepare for the final start of Ayade Care which is the state health insurance Scheme.
The renovation and upgrade is making progress, as the state government works to improve our general hospitals, clinics and other healthcare centres across the state.
- Factory Workers needed at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Primary School Teacher Needed at Loyola Academy
- Vacancies for Subject / Classroom Teachers at Eminentville Schools Port Harcourt –14 Positions
- Front Desk Officer at Amaget Online Store
- Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited recruitment for HR / Admin & Executive Assistant
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING!! Lawyer Accuses FBI, US Govt Of Kidnapping Hushpuppi From Dubai (Read Argument)
- Cross River Youth Council Hails Imoke @59
- Fraud: Release Me Please, Suspended EFCC Chairman Begs IG Of Police
- Ekpenyong Seeks Partnership With Calabar Municipal Council On Effective Healthcare Delivery
- COVID-19: SON Commends C/River Govt For Production of Personal Protective Equipment
Share this post with your Friends on