C’River Health Commissioner, Betta Edu, others flag off Maternal Neonatal Tetanus Tradition in Akamkpa.
The Cross River State Commissioner for Health, Dr Inyang Asibong has formally Flag off marketing campaign for Maternal Neonatal Tetanus Tradition in Akamkpa Local Government Council early today.
The occasion which was grace by high political workplace holders within the state, has in attendance, Health Commissioner, Dr Inyang Asibong, DIrector General, DG, Cross River State Primary Healthcare Agency, CRSPHCDA, Dr Betta Edu, HOLGA, Akamkpa Local Government and plenty of others.
More particulars coming quickly..
- Vacancy for Personal Assistant at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
- Ongoing Job recruitment in an Indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization
- Good News As Atiku Abubakar Commence Massive Recruitment weeks after sacking over 400 Staff
- 2020 Massive recruitment at American University of Nigeria
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC Recruitment How to Apply Now!
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Put Pressure On UK To Release Diezani To Face Trial — EFCC Boss Begs Nigerians In Diaspora
- SAD!! Nigeria Losing The Fight Against COVID-19 As Confirmed Cases Hits 7,839
- SHOCKING!! Nigeria Is Too Large For Buhari To Control – Finance Minister Cries Out
- BREAKING: Tension In Aso Rock As Buhari Cancels Over 150 Appointments Made By Late Abba Kyari
- LADIES!! Two Weeks To Your Wedding Day, You Saw Your Husband Leads A Robbery Operation, What Would You Do?
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on