The Cross River State Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC), Dr Frankland has been conferred with an Imperial “Peace Ambassador Award” by the the Commonwealth Youth/Students Federation for Peace Africa (CYSEP) in Calabar Nigeria.
The Award was presented to Dr Frankland by the leadership of the Commonwealth youth in Calabar, the state capital
According to Hon. K.A Suleh, the leader of the association said Frankland transparent leadership style especially in the previous 2019 general elections in the country gave assistant to many youth and students amongst others earned him the international Award.
Few minutes after the ceremony, the leader of the Cross River youth in politics Comrade, Julius Kijuo granted an interview on his view in the award.
Julius appreciated the international youth organization for complementing the effort of Cross River youth in politics who sometime last year awarded Frankland as the best REC Cross River has ever had.
Julius added that young people must learn to celebrate leaders who are striving hard towards delivering quality leadership to the people.
In attendance, was the honourable speaker of Cross River State House Of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Eteng Williams, Cross River Commissioner of police ably represented and other security agencies.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022