Posted by adeboye omoboye
Senate Committee on Tertiary Institution and Tetfund yesterday hosted stakeholders to a one day public hearing on a bill to establish Federal College of Forestry Technology and Research, Akamkpa, Cross River State.
Public hearing is generally distinguished as such a parliament committee subject a bill before it to a public inquiry process. This provides interested parties with opportunity to hear about a planned project and give their opinions about it.
The governor of cross river state, represented by the honourable state commissioner for petroleum, Hon. Itaya Asquo relayed the economic important of federal college of forestry technology and research to cross river state and Nigeria at large if the bill is being pass, as huge. It will tackle the problems of research and development and the past glory will be returned, it will bring infrastructural and environmental development and tackling the issues of education.
The Chairman of Senate committee on Tertiary Institution and Tetfund, Senator Barau Jibrin said this is the kind of higher institution that we need in Nigeria now and he admonished everyone to support the bill for a speedy process.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group