Cross River Secures $5Million From World Bank For Its Amended 2020 Budget
Cross River State Commissioner for Finance and Chairman of the Cross River State SFTAS Steering Committee, Mr Asuquo Ekpenyong Jr has revealed that Cross River State has earned $5,000,000 for its 2020 amended budget meeting relevant criteria and objectives set by the world bank under the State Fiscal Transparency, Accountability and Sustainability Program for Results. The State SFTAS Committee under the supervision of the Commissioner for Finance amended the 2020
It would be recalled that the independent verification agents from the Office of Auditor General of the Federation had lauded His Excellency, Sen Prof Ben Ayade and the administration during their visit for its amended transparent, accountable and sustainable state-level fiscal/budget framework.
“The federal government of Nigeria (FGN) has disbursed to the eligible States on the basis of the Amended 2020 Budget results achievement.”
Mrs. Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed, the Honourable Minister of Finance, Budget and National Planning disclosed this in a statement signed by Mr. Hassan Dodo, the Ministry’s Director of Press and Public Relations, yesterday in Abuja.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021