After a rigorous screening process, the CRSHA has finally confirmed Dr Betta Edu along side 36 others as fit and capable to serve as a Commissioner and Member of the Cross River State Executive Council. This was done as all the house members through a motion moved by the Chairman of the Screening Committee and seconded by Hon Chris Njar Mbu Ogar the Vice Chairman of the committee.
Speaking after the event, Dr Betta Edu thanked the Governor Sen Prof Ben Ayade and his dear wife Dr Linda Ayade,for believing in the youths of CRS and also giving her the privilege to serve Cross Riverians once again as she promise Cross Riverians to expect in hundred folds more than what they saw during her time as DG CRSPHCDA.
She applauded the CRSHA for being transparent and putting in their time to make the exercise a hitch free one. She was surrounded by Central Senatorial District constituents and Students who came in solidarity to congratulate and felicitate with her as their major matron and sponsor as they also thanked Sen Ben Ayade for giving them Dr Betta Edu again.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group