As 18 species of natural honey Bees are found in Cross River State of Nigeria.
The research project which was sponsored by the Obudu Bee Farm Project said that the state is capable of feeding the entire West Africa and the European if the Bee Farm Project is commissioned.
The Chairman, Ambassador Agim Godwin Apple, said the state Forestry Commission should immediately lunch the task force to check the activities of the illegal and unprofessional Bees hunting in the state.
Ambassador Godwin Apple, said that the state had made a comfortable heaven for the natural honey Bees as more than 100, 000,000 colognes migrate to have their shelter in the forest reserves in Cross River State of Nigeria.
Apart from from the honey production, the bees will improve our agricultural efforts through cross pollination and the production of Bee Wax which is an essential commodity in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry and it is used universally.
The state project in Bee farming will cut across every Local Government Area with an estimated capacity of one million bee Hives per local government zone.
This will create employment opportunities as well as the manpower development among Youths in the state.
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Latest Job Recruitment at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Recruitment at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- Job Employment Opportunities at the African Union
- New Job Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria in an Oil and Gas Company
- Job Recruitment at the United Bank for Africa Plc