Cross River born Ugbana Oyet appointed as Serjeant of arms at the House of Common, gov Ayade reacts
Youth empowerment: Ayade’s support yielding dividends, as young Cross Riverian gets top job at house of common
His Excellency, Senator Professor Ben Ayade, efforts at ensuring Young people from Cross River state excel in their their chosen endeavour is yielding the desired dividends across the world, as an indigene of the state,Ugbana Oyet, has been appointed as Serjeant at arms at the house of common.
Ayade, who congratulated Ugbana Oyet as the first Cross Riverian to enter the House of Commons as Serjeant at arms!, said it is a great honor, as his service to the House is to lead in the Lords and the Queen of England when the occasion calls for it.
According to governor Ayade this is what l want when it comes to the youth; breaking new grounds around the world while representing our glorious state”.
In the same vein, his elder sisters, Dr. Genevieve Barnaby also extended her congratulations to Ugbana.
“He will be a beacon to more youths out here at home and Through this, others will realize they can reach amazing heights as well.” She said
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group