Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River State has approved the appointment of Dr Odey Oyama, a chieftain of the All Progressive Congress (APC) in the state as Interim Chairman of the state anti-deforestation task-force.
The appointment, which was announced by Mr Christian Ita, Senior Speacial Adviser to the Governor on Media and Publicity, is with immediate effect.
The release stated that the approval of the interim task-force was to enforce the anti-deforestation policy of the government.
“The new interim task-force has Dr Odey Oyama as chairman with the 18 Heads of Local Government Administration (HOLGA) as members.
The governor warned that any HOLGA that allows illegally logged woods to pass through his or her local government area, faces termination from the local government service.
“It should be noted that any HOLGA that allows illegally logged woods to pass through his or her local government area, faces termination from the local government service,” the release stated.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group