CREATIVE INDUSTRY NEWS
The Cross River State chapter of the Creative Industry Group ‘CIG’ has unveiled it’s first project, a creative television show aimed at marketing the state as world class investment and tourism destination as well as promote indigenous acts.
The chapter coordinator, Odama Groovydee Abednigo stated that the project will complement the state government’s resolve to industrialize the state and hoping to partner the government and individuals for production of the project.
Odama further took us into the making by presenting us a pilot in video format.
Accordingly, the show is expected to air on various TV platforms premiering on the state owned broadcasting corporation.
The program titled:CROSS CITY TV SHOW features three (3) segments:
(1) Interviews with favorite celebrities
(2) Sites and Sounds of Cross River
(3) Top ten (10) National music videos/top three (3) Cross River acts.
Odama concluded by saying there are more interesting projects to embark upon.
Adoga Michael Oyi, Publicity Secretary.
Creative Industry Group CIG, Cross River chapter.
TO GOD ALMIGHTY BE THE GLORY!
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021