BREAKING!! Cross River Governor Goes Hard On Appointees, Suspend Three Aides
Sir Ben Ayade, the Governor of Cross River State, has once again shown that he is not willing to accept any dishonest or incompetent appointee in his government in order to finish his term well and with good records.
The governor had earlier on Monday approved the establishment of two committees to examine the Ministry of Lands and Urban Development and the Cross River Geographic Information Agency’s activities. He also accepted Mr. Gabe Onah’s suspension as Chairman of the Cross River State Carnival Commission.
This was mentioned in a press release signed by Christian Ita, the governor’s special advisor for media and publicity.
Please see the press releases mentioned below.
- Insurance Advisor at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Senior Sales Engineer in an Indigenous Engineering and Construction Services Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- Admin Assistant at Jed Airlines
- Store Clerk – Golden Pasta at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc