Cross River Governor begins renovation of Calabar General Hospital
THE Cross River State Government has embarked on renovation work on the Calabar General Hospital, raising the hopes of Cross people once again of standard healthcare facility to cater for their health needs in the area.
It could be recalled that the state Commissioner for Health, Dr. Betta Edu shortly after her inauguration, paid an unscheduled visit to the hospital, to see things the way there are, hence the need to revamp the hospital for adequate and proper healthcare services to the people.
A Facebook post made by Paul Igboke read as thus:
“Gov. Ben Ayade’s commitment on Health Sector takes new dimension as he commences the rehabilitation of General Hospital Calabar through The Commissioner for Health Dr. Betta Edu”.
- Recent Vacancies at Glyde Lubricants Limited
- Employment Opportunities in a Leading Real Estate and Construction Company
- Latest Recruitment in a Top Class Private Hospital
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Job Vacancies at Wandel International Nigeria Limited
- Senior Associate – Capital Markets Accounting Advisory at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Career Opportunities at FHON Consulting