Weetalknaija Daily Post can authoritatively report that, the Cross River State Governor, Ben Ayade has presented over 54 Sports Utility Vehicles (SUVs) official vehicles to Chairmen and Vice Chairmen of the 18 local government councils in the state.
Weetalknaija Daily Post recall that, the state Governor, Ben Ayade had, via a letter, ordered the council bosses to remit over N67.7 million each, to a dedicated account for the procurement of the vehicles.
The presentation of the vehicles was done on behalf of the Governor, Prof. Ben Ayade by the Deputy Governor, Prof. Ivara Esu, flanked by the Commissioner for Local Government Affairs, Hon. Stella Oreme-Odey Ekpo, and Chief of Staff, Hon. Martin’s Orim.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company