Cross River State Governor, Sir Ben Ayade has begun a massive renovation of the Obudu Ranch Resort.
The facility which is one of Nigeria’s premier tourism destinations and a key revenue earner for Cross River is located in the Northern part of the state.
Speaking on the development, the Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on the Resort, Joseph Esoh Edet, said the renovation was aimed at creating a rebirth perception to attract more visitors.
According to him, areas undergoing restoration at the moment include the Gym, Game house, Steak House, lawn tennis club, Restaurant and Bar.
Also, the moribund cable car section is being revived just as the water park, the canopy walkway and Grotto have been revived and renovated.
Accommodation facilities including the exotic mountains villas and offices have all been given facelift.
Power, street lights, intercom and Wifi services, have all been restored.
Governor Ayade said apart from restoring the lost glory of the Ranch Resort, the total reinvention of the tourism facility was also aimed at giving it a more global appeal.
“I’m determined to revamp, rebrand and strategically market the Obudu Mountain Resort to the world, ” the governor had declared at a recent function.
Sent from my iPhone
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Latest Job Recruitment at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Recruitment at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- Job Employment Opportunities at the African Union
- New Job Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria in an Oil and Gas Company
- Job Recruitment at the United Bank for Africa Plc