Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River State has commissioned a School and staff quarters for Principal and Youths Corps members in Abijang riverine community in Etung local government area of Cross River State.
Governor Ayade, who represented by the Commissioner for International Development Cooperation, Dr Inyang Asibong, said the initiative was to create a conducive environment for the Students, Principal and Youth corps members in other to promote teaching and learning in the area.
Dr Asibong also commissioned a health centre that was constructed, furnished and equipped in Agbokim Mgbabor in Etung local government area.
She urged the beneficiaries to make good use of the projects by sustaining and maintaining the facilities.
The micro projects were implemented by the Communities themselves but funded through the Cross River State Community and Social Development Agency, a World Bank Assisted initiative of the Cross River State Government.
The Acting General Manager of Cross River State Community and Social Development Agency, Mr Fidel Udie, commended the communities for uniting themselves for the successful completion of the projects.
Mr Toni Ikpeme, the Board Chairman of Cross River State Community and Social Development Agency, told the beneficiaries that the Governor Ben Ayade led government was committed to rural development across the state.
On ground to receive the delegation was the Vice Chairman of Etung LGA, Mrs Franka Ayuk and other Stakeholders in Etung LGA.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021