Determined to boost school enrolment of more students in the state’s schools, and reduce the increasing numbers of children out of school in Cross River,Governor Ben Ayade,has ordered the immediate stoppage of illegal fees collected by principals.
Governor Ayade,who spoke through the newly appointed commissioner of education, Dr Godwin Amanke, also gave a strong charge to directors of exams,education resource centres and schools to make sure certificate examinations in the state are conducted as when due.
Dr Amanke, who promised that the administration of Governor Ayade, is committed to reviving the educational sector for quality delivery service; further assured inspectors of schools and director quality assurance of close monitoring of all schools.
In his word:” this administration is determined to ensure education is properly positioned to achieve the fundamental goal to making our society better and his Excellency, the governor as lover of education has demonstrated his ample support in this direction and l can assure you Cross River would be at the peak of education in Nigeria.”
The commissioner who assumed office yesterday has taken some positive measure that have gladden the heart of stakeholders in the educational sector.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company