Following the current upbeat in the tempo of Poltical activities in the state, His Excellency Sir Prof Ben Ayade, Governor of Cross River State and leader of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), has directed all government officials and Political appointees to refrain from issuing/ making statements or policy direction in respect of political activities on behalf of Government or the Party except as may be directed by him or appropriate authorities.
Consequently all matters relating to political activities should be channelled to the Governor through the office of the Senior Special Adviser Political Affairs who has the singular responsibility to coordinate political activities.
Media and Publicity to Governor
- Recent Vacancies at Glyde Lubricants Limited
- Employment Opportunities in a Leading Real Estate and Construction Company
- Latest Recruitment in a Top Class Private Hospital
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Job Vacancies at Wandel International Nigeria Limited
- Senior Associate – Capital Markets Accounting Advisory at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Career Opportunities at FHON Consulting