As the battle for supremacy and who controls the party structure ahead of 2023 continues, it is not yet clear if the state governor, Ben Ayade would accept defeat the second time haven lost the first battle to the National Assembly Members.
In what seems like a never-end battle for the Cross River State People’s Democratic Party (PDP), this time, the PDP chapter chairmen Forum, Cross River state have congratulated Rt.Hon Jarigbe Agom on his emergence as the party’s senatorial candidate ahead of the Northern Cross River Senatorial District Bye-election scheduled for October 31, 2020.
The letter Dated 8 September, 2020 was signed by chapter chairmen of Yala, Bekwara, Ogoja, Odukpani, Boki, Obubra, Bakassi, Etung, Calabar South, Yakurr, Akamkpa and Akpabuyo.
Weetalknaija Daily Post remain resolute to monitor all happenings as its continue to unfold.
- Landmark University Recruitment 2021 & Jobs Vacancies (5 Positions)
- Management Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Graduate Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360