World Diabetes Day: Cross River State Health insurance will cover diabetic patients!
Cross River State Ministry of Health partners NMA National to mark world diabetic day in Calabar .
Cross River Partners NMA To Mark ‘World Diabetic Day’ In Calabar
1 in every 10 persons is diabetic and sadly only 50% of persons suffering from Diabetes know that the have the disease. Most Carry on till complications, sometimes irreversible complications set in. It was against this background that the Nigerian Medical association National partnered with the Cross River State Ministry of Health and others to carry out free outreach and massive screening for the University Community.
The screening whic started at 7am witness many staff of the university come in to test their blood sugar and get medical advise on time.
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation