Cross River PDP Crisis: Silence In Ayade’s Camp As Supreme Court Rules In Favour of National Assembly Members
The lingering crisis rocking the Cross River state chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Wednesday took a different dimension as Supreme Court stroke out appeal on the ward and chapter executives list put in place by Governor Ben Ayade’s faction.
WeetalknaijaBlog can authoritavely report that the Governor Ben Ayade’s camp has been silent following today’s judgement at the Supreme Court.
As at the time of writing this report, it is still unclear if the governor would want to complete his remaining two-and-half years in the party considering the many court battles he has lost.
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation