Cross River govt set to flag off 1st Round of 2020 National Immunization Plus-Days
The Cross River State Primary Healthcare Development Agency is formally inviting traditional leaders,religious leaders,women leaders,youth leaders ,healthcare providers ,stakeholders and the general public to the flag-off of the 2020 National Immunization Plus Days exercise (NIPDS)and commissioning of Comprehensive Primary Health Centre, Uchu, Yache, Yala Local Government Area, Cross River State by His Excellency, Senator Prof. Ben Ayade, (KSJi), Governor of Cross River State.
Date: 17th February, 2020.
Venue: Comprehensive Primary Health Centre, Uchu – Yache, Yala LGA.
Dr. Janet Ekpenyong
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Meet Lieutenant Nkemdilim Anulika Ofodile, Nigeria’s First Female Aerospace Engineer
- Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House
- COVID-19: Kwara Deputy Governor, Kayode Alabi And His Wife, Abieyuwa Test Positive
- Show Us Your Primary School Leaving Certificate If You Actually Went To School – PDP Challenges Oshiomhole
- Schools Ready, Safe To Reopen, Says Government
See more posts about
#Ayade, #Cross River Breaking news today, #Immunization 2020, #PRIMARY HEALTHCARE
Share this post with your Friends on