Rivers and Cross River States have expressed their willingness to pay the new minimum wage .
According to the state Chairman of the Nigeria Labour Congress , Mrs Beatrice Itubu , the state government would not have any issue paying the consequential adjustments approved by the Federal Government .
Itubu recalled that Governor Nyesom Wike had promised that he would pay whatever amount that was agreed between the Federal Government and labour.
Also , Mr Christian Ita , the Chief Press Secretary to the Cross River State governor , Professor Ben Ayade has said that his principal had said once the modalities had been worked out by the government , he would be willing to pay .
The state NLC chairman , Benedict Ukpepi, said there would be no downward review of the new minimum wage in the state .
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution