The members of the Cross River State Accreditation Committee on Health Institutions paid a courtesy call/visit to the office of the Cross River State Honourable Commissioner for Health Dr. Betta Edu to introduce the committee members and thus brief her on their blue print.
The Committee headed by Deaconess Mrs. Abasioffiong Offiong in her speech informed the Hon. Commissioner for Health Dr. Edu of their readiness to kick start activities that will see to the full accreditation of all State owned training Institutions by their professional bodies. In her words “the committee is committed to achieving the mandate bestowed on us by His Excellency the Governor and we promised to kick start immediately with needed assessments visits to all Health training Institutions in the State.
The Honourable Commissioner for Health on her part promised her unflinching support to the committee and express how glad she will be if the committee delivered on their mandates as bestowed or expected of them by Sen Prof Ben Ayade.
The Committee is saddled with the responsibility of ensuring all the State Owned Health institutions meet up with the requirements of their professional bodies before they can get accredited and the process has begun as that is the core priority of this committee.
Other members of the Committee present include; Sir Chief Aji Eko(Secretary ) Dr. Mrs. Pauline Obute, Mrs. Jane Eneregbu, Barr. Mrs. Bridget Ganyi.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021