Cross River State Government has declared 35 youths WANTED for their involvement in killings in Calabar, the state capital over rival cult clashes, Weetalknaija Blog learnt.
A statement by the Permanent Secretary on Security, Dr Alfred Mboto, said that a handsome reward awaits any individual who provides useful information that would lead to the arrest of any of the WANTED CULTISTS
The statement also added that any house/hotel accommodating the WANTED ring leaders will be confiscated and the owner prosecuted.
Culled from George Odok’s Facebook Wall
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (65 Positions) – Part B
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 For Graduate ( 67 Positions) Party-A
- Current Employment Opportuninties at Deloitte
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Program at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate