Cross River State Government has declared 35 youths WANTED for their involvement in killings in Calabar, the state capital over rival cult clashes, Weetalknaija Blog learnt.
A statement by the Permanent Secretary on Security, Dr Alfred Mboto, said that a handsome reward awaits any individual who provides useful information that would lead to the arrest of any of the WANTED CULTISTS
The statement also added that any house/hotel accommodating the WANTED ring leaders will be confiscated and the owner prosecuted.
Culled from George Odok’s Facebook Wall
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022