COVID-19: C/River Govt Issued Protocols To Civil Servants
As civil servants in Cross River state resumes work fully today, the Honourable Commissioner for Health and Chairman, COVID 19 Response Taskforce, Dr. Betta Edu has advised all civil servants in the various MDAs to observe all precautionary measures put out by the state government to ensure their safety
•All MDAs must have a bucket and running water in front of their MDA and all persons going in must wash their hands before entry.
• Hand sanitizers should be used by staff in their cars offices and at conference rooms.
• every body entering the MDAs are expected to be on their face mask always, both staff and client or face immediate prosecution at mobile court.
• meetings of more than 20 persons are prohibited at all MDAs and MDAs are not allowed to hold public events or gatherings, as heads of such MDAs will be sanctioned following the law!
•All workers and members of the public who go out to pursue their daily living are expected to retire home at the end of work as a curfew put in place by the Federal Government will be implemented in the state.
• Interstate and international borders remain shut, Chiefs local vigilante and security agencies are requested to continue giving the usual support at these border locations
Dr. Edu who was a guest this morning at Hit FM, said though His Excellency, Senator (Prof) Ben Ayade has earlier directed all civil servants on grade level 10 and above to resume work three weeks ago, he has as at yesterday issued a directive that all workers in the state should resume work today, 4th May, 2020 to continue to sustain productivity and the economy of the state now and post COVID -19.
In his directive, he noted that strict adherence to all the precautionary measures earlier given must be religiously followed and any MDA that defaults, should be sanctioned immediately. So, all our taskforce enforcement unit would be going out to the various offices, ministries, departments and agencies to monitor the directives given by His Excellency.
We are also appealing to all Cross Riverians to stick to the above precautionary measures as we work to keep Cross River state COVID 19 free!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021