In what seems like a never-end-battle for the Cross River State People’s Democratic Party, (PDP), the PDP National Working Committee (NWC) of the party had said the state congress rescheduled for this coming Saturday, August 15th, 2020 is no longer attainable, rather opting for a caretaker committee.
According to a letter dated Thursday, August 13th, 2020 with reference PDP/DOM/GF.2/VOL.1c/20-133b and addressed to the interim state chairman, Ntufam Edwin Inok Edim, “the current State Caretaker Committee members shall continue in their respective capacities for an additional duration not exceeding 30 days (1) month, upon the expiration of their current tenure, that is August 05, 2020 to September 05, 2020”.
Recall that the current state EXCO of the party was dissolved into a caretaker committee sometime in May, 2020 for a three months (90) days tenure. With the current situation of things, the caretaker must have run a total of four months before the expiration of the current one month extension.
The NWC said the extension was necessary to accord the stakeholders of the party in the state some time to reconcile their differences.
- Landmark University Recruitment 2021 & Jobs Vacancies (5 Positions)
- Management Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Graduate Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360