The immediate past Commissioner for Youths and Sports, Comrade Asu Okang says “No stone will be left unturned as Cross River State will be very uncomfortable for criminals to hide”.
Asu Okang who is the Chairman Task force committee, said this during a visit to the waring communities in the state.
(Proposed building of police barracks for warring communities)
1. Square peg to a square hole, Gov. Ayade tackles the challenges of communal crises head on.
2. Approves the construction of police barracks for border communities in contention.
3. Construction begins at Osopong-Obubra.
4. Adadama becomes first community to donate land for the construction of their own barracks.
5. Communities applaud the Governor’s ingenuity and long lasting solutions to the age long challenge of boundary difference in Cross River State.
6. Proposed building blueprint for Inter-state to house 100 policemen with state of the art splendor.
7. State Task force Committee Chairman on Security, Comr. Asu Okang assures speed in delivery of the job. 8. “No stone will be left unturned as Cross River State will be very uncomfortable for criminals to hide” – Asu Okang, Chairman Task force committee
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group