Cross Riverians React As EFCC Bundles Ayade’s Commissioner in Calabar
Many Cross Riverians have taken to social media space to expressed their views following the arrest of Commissioner for Environment, Mfon Bassey in his residence at Calabar.
In a report gathered by CrossRiverWatch, said I is alleged that the Commissioner, Mfon Bassey opened a proxy account with documents Suspected of being impersonated, from which he laundered funds at Unity Bank for Governor Frank Ayade’s younger brother.
See screenshots of reactions below:
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation