Cross Riverians React As EFCC Bundles Ayade’s Commissioner in Calabar
Many Cross Riverians have taken to social media space to expressed their views following the arrest of Commissioner for Environment, Mfon Bassey in his residence at Calabar.
In a report gathered by CrossRiverWatch, said I is alleged that the Commissioner, Mfon Bassey opened a proxy account with documents Suspected of being impersonated, from which he laundered funds at Unity Bank for Governor Frank Ayade’s younger brother.
See screenshots of reactions below:
- Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Latest Job Recruitment at Sun Metal Industries Limited
- Legal Entity and Capital Planning Manager at Citibank Nigeria LimitedBy
- Kwara State Teachers Recruitment 2021 ( Kwara State SUBEB Portal www.subeb.kw.gov.ng)
- Job Vacancies at Winco Foam Industries Limited