This is to remind Cross Riverians and all those who reside or do business in the state, that tomorrow, Tuesday July 30th, 2019 has been declared a public holiday by His Excellency, Senator (Professor) Ben Ayade.
The holiday is to encourage every Cross Riverian and residents of the state to take part in the Green Carnival during which about one million trees will be planted.
Consequently, individuals, schools, homes, churches, mosques, ministries, government agencies and departments, banks, hospitals and all business premises must plant trees tomorrow.
Chief Press Secretary
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited