In quest to provide best health care and facilities for Cross Riverians, the World Health Organization, WHO, has applauded the governor of Cross River State, Senator Ben Ayade, Cross River State Health Commissioner, Dr Mrs Inyang Asibong, the Director General, DG, Cross River State Primary Health Care Development Agency, Dr Betta Edu for their teeming and selfless service toward good health care delivery to her citizens.
Read the Tweet Below:
Ayade is working as his innovations in the health sector receives accolades from world health organization.
The emeritus WHO Nigeria’ Country Rep, Dr. Wondi Alemu, in a tweet congratulates the Cross River State Government through the Cross River State Ministry of Health and her Nursing students following their impressive back-to-back 100% pass at the March 2019 final qualifying examination.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution