CRSG Takes Over Oba/Itega Okpame Land Dispute In Yala
Following a truth discovering mission by Cross River State Government delegation to Yala Local Government Area to establish the state of issues within the disputing communities of Oba/Itega Okpame on Saturday, the federal government has determined to take over the possession of the disputed land pending the peaceable decision of the matter.
Governor Ben Ayade had delegated of his aides led by the Director-General, Cross River State Due Process and Price Intelligence Bureau, Barr Alphonsus Ogar Eba to finish hostilities and guarantee peace is restored between the disputing communities. The affected communities are in O’oh Ward of Yala LGA.
It was gathered that after assembly with key stakeholders together with conventional leaders, chiefs, and youths in Okpoma, resolved that each one youths within the bush are given 2 hours to go away the bush or to be arrested by the navy and joint safety businesses from 6pm.
“Village chiefs in affected communities have been additionally given 24hrs to resolve matter or have their certificates of recognition withdrawn.
Youth leaders behind disaster are to be arrested and prosecuted forthwith.
While the Governor regrets the pointless lack of life and destruction of property, he urged the people to keep up peace as Yala has by no means been related to violence.
The governor’s message was delivered by the DG Barr Ogar Eba, who was accompanied by the chairman Yala Security Council, Mr Eddy Achi, Hon. Regina Anyogo, Barr. Godwin Offiono, Mr Omaga Odo and Mr John Odey Ohiero.
- Current Job Recruitment for Bank Tellers in a Top Leading Mortgage Bank in Lagos
- Academic / Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Admiralty University of Nigeria 2020
- Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Multipro Consumer Product Limited (Tolaram Group)
- Current Job Vacancies at Medexia Limited 2020
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING!! Places Of Worship Told To Stop Singing, Chanting As COVID-19 Cases Continues To Spread
- Three Million Nigerians Apply For N-Power Jobs
- Edo 2020: SDP Remains The Only Alternative For Edo People
- JUST IN!! NYSC Issues Obaseki New Certificate
- HAPPENING NOW!! Calabar Popular Market Currently On Heavy Fire
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on