The Chairman House Committee on Due process, Hon. Edward Ajang, today 13th September 2019, conveyed it’s first Inaugural meeting.
During the meeting, Hon. Edward Ajang deliberated on the responsibilities of all members of the committee and the needs to kick start the activities of the committee.
The purpose of the meeting is to streamline it activities towards achieving the targeted assignment attached with the committee.
Due Process is one of the Policies of Government that has been able to instill transparency, accountability, and transformation of Government Policies.
“I encourage every member of this committee to commit themselves to serving the state and the Assembly. As part of our activity, the Committee will be engaging various Government Stakeholders involved in procurement Processes, including all procurement officer’s in all MDA’s”.
The committee hence, scheduled a courtesy visit to Due Process and Price Intelligent Bureau on Friday 20th September, 2019.
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited