CRSHA: Due Process C’mtte Chairman, Edward Ajang sues for transparency, accountability
The Chairman House Committee on Due process, Hon. Edward Ajang, today 13th September 2019, conveyed it’s first Inaugural meeting.
During the meeting, Hon. Edward Ajang deliberated on the responsibilities of all members of the committee and the needs to kick start the activities of the committee.
The purpose of the meeting is to streamline it activities towards achieving the targeted assignment attached with the committee.
Due Process is one of the Policies of Government that has been able to instill transparency, accountability, and transformation of Government Policies.
“I encourage every member of this committee to commit themselves to serving the state and the Assembly. As part of our activity, the Committee will be engaging various Government Stakeholders involved in procurement Processes, including all procurement officer’s in all MDA’s”.
The committee hence, scheduled a courtesy visit to Due Process and Price Intelligent Bureau on Friday 20th September, 2019.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! Normalcy Returns To Nigeria As FG Orders Civil Servants On Levels 12 And 13 To Resume
- Obasanjo To Critics: If I Die, Mourn Me Anyhow You Like, I Don’t Care
- Kano Court Sentences 22-Year-Old Singer To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad
- BE SINCERE!! Can You Leave Your Teeth Unbrushed For 2months For 2million Dollars?
- Hon. Femi Olaniyi Ferrari Congratulates Kabiyesi Onisolu Of Solu Alade Kingdom On His Coronation, Wishes Him Eventful Reign
See more posts about
#Cross House Of Assembly, #Edward Ajang, #Nigeria, #Nigeria news #Nigeria newspaper
Share this post with your Friends on