By Gold Egbale, Calabar
Baring any last minutes change of plans graduates of Okuku Campus will unveil own Alumni and officially break out from the general Alumni in an effort to end the impunity and lack of accountability by the former Leadership of the Association, Comrade Eyam Abeng who has dragged the body to the mud over his selfish interest and imposing himself as the elected Alumni President whereas elections was not held.
This was made known by a senior Stakeholder from Okuku Campus, Michael Ebe Nandi via a WhatsApp Forum of CRUTECH ALUMNI.
In his words ” Can you imagine seriously Okuku Campus Alumni will soon have her own chapter and we’ll be controlling our funds, our graduates will not pay their dues during final clearance to this insecure central treasury for anyone to loot. Its very annoying that some people will think they’re demi-gods and see others as lesser humans beings and second fiddle.
This was in response to the former President Press Release which he signed as the Alumni President which provoked the forum members who rained abuses and insult to him.
Reaching out to Michael Ebe Nandi, he reiterated his stands over his call for Okuku Campus Chapter of Alumni in a situation where the former President still parades himself as the Alumni President.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution